Closed Thread

Thread: Gemcraft Labyrinth Premium Edition

Gemcraft Labyrinth Premium Edition

Hello Admin,
    I would like to request this game based on five reasons.
    1) Gemcraft Labyrinth's Premium Edition is FREE!!! (It is only a download away)
    2) Gemcraft Labyrinth Premium Edition has not been hacked before.
    3) Your non-premium version was a great hack, but could attract more people with a premium version.
    4) I would prefer to play the game online as opposed to a download.
    5) This game is played by millions across the world, so news of a hacked premium would attract many people to your site.

Now I know that you might be thinking, "This is going to take lots of work". I know. I could not fathom how great the work would be to hack a game.
    But in my short experience, it is easier to hack a game that you can download as opposed to an online game.
    Listen, you did an extremely great job hacking the labyrinth you have now, and i am disappointed that all other sites do a sloppy job. You guys deserve praise for what you do.
    And it was true at the time that the premium version used to cost money, but it does not now.
    I wish to see this game hacked so not only is it available to millions online, but also with the premium features that should not require a download.
    All I will ask you to do is to make the premium items available with the mana hack from the non-premium version.

Now may I remind you, that Gemcraft Labyrinth's premium version previously could not be played online.
    And, the thought of hacking the premium version has been widely discussed, but never actually been done.
    Doing so will make it the first time ever, so I wanted to ask only the best.

I wish to thank you for your time to read this request, and also thank the staff for placing this request into consideration.

Super Moderator
    Not sure how much you know about flash-hacking, but we do download all games before hacking them. Also I'm not sure if the mana-thingies you're talking about are actually free, otherwise they wouldn't be called "premium".
    Other than that, I don't have a problem taking a look at the game and adding this hack as long as you link me to where you got this "free downloadable premium" version of the game.

Well, I have found several download URLs.

http://gameolosophy.com/games/gemcra...nload-updated/ (on this page there is a link for the game file and a link for the player.)

http://computersight.com/software/fl...nload-cracked/ (this page has only the game link, but has flash players recommended.)

Both of these sites offer a download link on their page, and as far as I know do not have an unsafe torrent download.

If both of these do not work, contact me. I will personally find another download for you.

Thank you for your quick response.

Super Moderator
    We are a legal site trying to stay out of trouble, and hacking cracked full versions isn't going to do us any good.
    Sorry, there's nothing we can do.

I would like to request this game based on five reasons.
    1) Gemcraft Labyrinth's Premium Edition is FREE!!! (It is only a download away)
    2) Gemcraft Labyrinth Premium Edition has not been hacked before.
    3) Your non-premium version was a great hack, but could attract more people with a premium version.
    4) I would prefer to play the game online as opposed to a download.
    5) This game is played by millions across the world, so news of a hacked premium would attract many people to your site.

Super Moderator
    OK enough of this

Closed Thread